Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another beautiful ending/Another exciting beginning

I only have until Friday; after that I will no longer be a college student.

It feels weird. I feel very happy about it, yet quite sad. It's another one of those journey that is nearing its end so one can start a new one. All of us are now in the point where we constantly reminisce about everything from frosh days to whatever days, and we are all in a very nostalgic mode.

Looking back, I can see how God greatly worked in my life and how He blessed me so so much. With that I sing "Laging tapat/ laging sapat/ ang aking Diyos/ na makapangyarihan...".

I will dearly miss my college days, but even though I am about to close this chapter of my life, I am looking forward to the future knowing that God will always be by my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Verse to Remember

"Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."

- Psalm 100:3 (NIV)

And I Quote

"When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God, I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all. When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased"

- C.S. Lewis