Thursday, February 18, 2010

Running the Race




I just noticed that I haven't had a single post for February. So let this be my first (and possibly last) for February. I just want to say, I wish I have a vacation. SOON. I don't know why but I am really tired lately. :(


I also just want to say how excited I am for this Sunday. I haven't been to our church's service for this past 3 Sundays. I went to HCF for one Sunday and was at Sunday school on the other two days. Even though I know I missed a lot, I also know that I learned a lot and was really blessed in Sunday school and HCF.

God also reminded me of an old Christian song while in HCF that rings true to me and is one song that I would be singing a lot.

WE'LL BE FAITHFUL

Forgetting what lies behind
Setting our hearts on the prize
Always keeping our eyes on our Lord Jesus
We're running the race to win
All the way to the end
Breaking down every sin that would seek to hinder us

And we'll be faithful to our calling
For you are able to keep us from falling
For in your promise, we will trust
We'll be faithful to finish
The work You began in us.

So even though I am tired, I'll keep going. God is my strength and He is more than able to keep me from falling. He mapped out a very beautiful plan for me and I will continue to follow Him all the days of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Verse to Remember

"Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."

- Psalm 100:3 (NIV)

And I Quote

"When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God, I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all. When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased"

- C.S. Lewis