Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Letting it all out


Last Thursday, I was a part of the "Kapihan with JCCI leaders Batch 4" and one thing I remember which they all consistently talked about was passion.

Last Friday, I was reading my "Daily devotions" and it was about finding your language, or to make it clearer... passion.

Today, I witnessed the life of someone full of passion at work (and not just literally).

These instances, and a few others in between, made me think about my post last 12-12-2009. I don't know if I was able to find my passion or if I lost it (assuming I had one already).

I think I stopped trying.

I guess that's one of the reasons why I felt exhausted (according to the JCCI leaders) or why I felt like I'm not in the right place (according to my Daily devotional book). It may all have been because of my passion.

I think what hits the most is the sermon last Sunday. It all boils down to my passion for God. I'm not going to lie, but I know that I hid it safely in a box somewhere. Which is wrong.

I want to open that box again, to let it all out.

Starting NOW.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Verse to Remember

"Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."

- Psalm 100:3 (NIV)

And I Quote

"When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God, I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all. When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased"

- C.S. Lewis