Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Job hunting

I'm getting really tired of looking for a job. Well, I haven't really searched for so long, but the constant silent rejections, transfers, and whatnot is just so emotionally draining. Okay, maybe I am just over reacting, I guess it is just the hormones talking. I hate pms. :(

I know God has prepared the perfect job just for me, I just have to believe and trust Him. Though it is hard to keep moving forward, I will always cast all my cares upon Him and rest in His promises. Okay, I'm fine now. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A Verse to Remember

"Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture."

- Psalm 100:3 (NIV)

And I Quote

"When I have learnt to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now. In so far as I learn to love my earthly dearest at the expense of God and instead of God, I shall be moving towards the state in which I shall not love my earthly dearest at all. When first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased"

- C.S. Lewis